.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Mens Rights

It is a growing problem that men today are marginalised for their maleness. It is the aim of this site to educate and enlighten, to be Pro-Gender. Regardless of the high sounding ideals, when one group opresses another those with evil intent will take advantage.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Guardian Unlimited | Special reports | 'I lost my job because I was a man playing with children'

Guardian Unlimited | Special reports | 'I lost my job because I was a man playing with children': "Philip Bennison, 55, from Cambridge, has been married for 33 years to Jane and has six children and eight grandchildren. He ran a printing business for 20 years, did youth work for 25 years and completed nine courses in caring for children. Here he tells Gill Swain why he believes men are right to avoid working with children "